Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OneStone

Options
  • 22-02-2006 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

In this out-of-the-way village there was a man called "onestone". This wasn't his real name but everyone called him it because he had Only one testicle. After years and years of this torment onestone cracked and said, "If anyone calls me onestone again I will kill them!" The word got around and Nobody called him onestone any more.

Then one day a young girl forgot and said, "Good morning onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest, where he shagged her all day, he shagged her all night, he shagged her all The next day, until she died from exhaustion. The word got around that Onestone meant business.

Years went by until a woman returned to the village after many years away.She was overjoyed when she saw onestone and hugged him and said, "Good to see you onestone." Again, onestone grabbed her and took her deep Into the forest where he shagged her all day, shagged her all night, Shagged her all the next day, shagged her all the next night, but she wouldn't die!

What is the moral of the story? "You can't kill two birds with the one stone." :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't whether to laff or cry. Some emotion is stirring tho... maybe I just need to be burped?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

did you make that up yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

LOL! I liked it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

In this out-of-the-way village there was a man called "onestone". This wasn't his real name but everyone called him it because he had Only one testicle.

Hey Onestone.

NOT AN INVITATION!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

I hope you're happy I wasted 2mins of my life reading that tripe!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I found it amusing, i would go to the extremes of calling it funny though

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement