Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switchover

• 22-02-2006 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Just switched last week from eircon to smart does anybody know is the switchover smooth the rep said about 21days, are they fairly on time.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

I don't no but love the pa conners sig:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

I know with a different provider it takes about 4 weeks but you will keep eircom bb (dont cancel it, it will delay it) until the minute your ISP changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Lorri_L wrote:
    I know with a different provider it takes about 4 weeks but you will keep eircom bb (dont cancel it, it will delay it) until the minute your ISP changes.
    You're talking about moving from one Eircom reseller to another. Moving to Smart is a different proposition. Any BB on the line must be cancelled and removed before Eircom will release the line to be unbundled.

Advertisement