Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

members.boards.ie down?

Options
  • 22-02-2006 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Any Idea when this will be back up?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

asking for a restart of the webservice now...

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It seems we may have a critical server failure. The data may be intact but the server may now be an ex-server. We'll see what we can do to get it back on the air or a replacement or something but it wont be today nor tomorrow. Sorry about that.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Sounds nasty, No big deal, good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

It's been pissing me off as late when people, sarcastically or otherwise, bemoan my non-mandatory work. Even when it's a joke, repitition makes it offensive. Thus even though I was going to post pretending to appalled (in a very obviously jovial manner), I'm now not going to.

Take your time. Thumbs up on the rest of the site.

</weird_rant>

Advertisement