Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Film Festivals

• 22-02-2006 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Film Festivals in Ireland

The Fresh Film Festival. You are probs too late to enter a film now (deadline is the 24th Feb.) but if you want to see some films made by teenagers in Ireland you might think about going. I personally havnt gone to this before but i hear its good. Festival Based in Limerick.

Secondly, Cinemagic. This is a youth film festival based in Belfast NI. I went this year and thought it was great. The run a young filmmaker competition every year and then the main festival is on in november/december. They also run talks and workshops with industry pros which I myself found really interesting.

DARKLIGHT FESTIVAL is possibly Ireland’s premier festival for filmmakers, animators and artists whose work explores the convergence of art, film and technology.

Sligo Film Festival:This film festival has been established to celebrate the Art of the short digital film in all its imaginative, creative and innovative glory. It will showcase digitally-produced shorts only, but shorts from all around the globe.

Thanks to coolcon and Trip Hazard for some of the festivals mentioned here.

If anyone knows of any others that should be listed here then drop me a PM with details and I'll put it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement