Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country scene?

Options
  • 22-02-2006 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I tried this already in the gigs/events cat and it didn't get an answer so I'll try here again:

Hi, I'm guessing that as there is actually a country music radio station in Dublin, there must be a country music scene hidden around here somewhere. I don't mean the Daniel O'Donnell (Irish) country scene, but traditional (US) country.

Does anyone know of any country nights or venues that play specifically country music, or even linedancing in Dublin?

Mareth

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

not that i've heard of, the most you can look forward to i'd say is Emmylou Harris and a Johnny Cash tribute band, that's off the top of my head and i know its very obvious, there was a few around last summer (i think) when the festival of world culture was on in Dun Laoirghe(spell) but othwise i'm at a loss, if you hear of anything post it up though...

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

Thanks Lordgoat.

If I do find anything I'll let you know.

Advertisement