Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My suggestion thread

Options
  • 22-02-2006 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

why was it deleted :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It wasn't deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Why do you never search your own posts before presuming a thread was deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Giblet wrote:
    Why do you never search your own posts before presuming a thread was deleted?

:confused: I didn't see it in Feedback and i searched :confused: I can't see it anywhere(see pic)

http://www.recruitaarontorrez.com/images/searhcfdsk.jpg

Link to the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Its in the Recycle bin.

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote:
    Its in the Recycle bin.

Thank you.

so what happens to GoneShootin for abusing me? or are we allowed abuse other boards members
    JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE US ALL ALONE YOU ANNOYING PRICK

It had to be said

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

are you sure he was talking to you?

RuggieBear wrote:
    are you sure he was talking to you?

:confused: not definate, but if it was not me it was another boards member. I don't want to cause him any trouble but if it was the other way around and i called him something, i would be banned from feedback and more than likely not given a time lenght of the ban :rolleyes:

How many forums have you been banned from recently?

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote:
    How many forums have you been banned from recently?

Pro Wrestling, thats all i can remember. and even at that i didn't break any rules.

What has that got to do with anything anyways, i made a suggestion i didn't say anything about anyone and i was called a pri(k. So is that sort of carry on allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Goneshootin was directing the comment at me. I will deal with him in the way a mistress disciplines her slave.

Asok wrote:
    Goneshootin was directing the comment at me. I will deal with him in the way a mistress disciplines her slave.

:rolleyes: sure he did, so can any mods confirm we are allowed abuse members all we want?

Pro Wrestling, thats all i can remember. and even at that i didn't break any rules.

Actually you have been banned from After Hours as well, also you came close to bans on Soccer, Humour and IT Carlow.

Also your ban on Pro Wrestling was posted on the mod forum and all thought it was justified.

As for the relevance to this thread it shows that imho you are a timewaster and are not having your little crusade for the benefit of the boards.ie community. What I suggest you do is stay quiet and keep a low profile because you are being considered as being a grade A muppet at this moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Asok wrote:

spanking.jpg

Be gentle Asok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Ze Goggles! Zey do nothing!!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

:eek: Are they leather shorts?!?

gandalf wrote:
    Actually you have been banned from After Hours as well

recently :confused:

gandalf wrote:
    also you came close to bans on Soccer, Humour and IT Carlow.

Soccer?for what?

Humour, i never even post/go in there

IT Carlow, i don't see where i did anything wrong
    gandalf wrote:
    Also your ban on Pro Wrestling was posted on the mod forum and all thought it was justified.

Obviously mods rarely go against other mods. I didn't break any rules and my post was WWE related.

This has nothing to do with this thread anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Obviously mods rarely go against other mods.

Why would that be obvious when it's absolute nonsense? I've seen plenty of mods going against each other. Please don't generalise because you don't do yourself any favours when you spout tripe like that. Mods are just regular posters, there isn't a secret handshake or oath of allegiance... you know there is a conspiracy theory forum, don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I've been banned from boards..... once. For a day. I cried.

John

• Advertisement

Doctor J wrote:
    Why would that be obvious when it's absolute nonsense? I've seen plenty of mods going against each other. Please don't generalise because you don't do yourself any favours when you spout tripe like that. Mods are just regular posters, there isn't a secret handshake or oath of allegiance... you know there is a conspiracy theory forum, don't you?

Yes i do thanks, anyways this has nothing to do with this thread

Lump wrote:
    I've been banned from boards..... once. For a day. I cried.

John

I was banned from Pro Wrestling for a nothing offence and the mod said i was banned for 4 years, thats great moderating :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Jesus christ shut up. No-one likes you and therefore no-one is going to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I think boards is biased against morons. This is a terrible breach of freedom of speech. :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

so what happens to GoneShootin for abusing me? or are we allowed abuse other boards members

A certain amount of allowance seems to be made in feedback for casual cruelty to the criminally stupid.

Giblet wrote:
    Jesus christ shut up. No-one likes you and therefore no-one is going to help you.

this is the internet im not here to make friends :v:

rsynnott wrote:
    A certain amount of allowance seems to be made in feedback for casual cruelty to the criminally stupid.

crossjerk.gif

amp wrote:
    I think boards is biased against morons. This is a terrible breach of freedom of speech. :v:

metallicblue.gifmetallicblue.gifmetallicblue.gifmetallicblue.gifmetallicblue.gifmetallicblue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

this is the internet im not here to make friends :v:

Perhaps you should consider a message board better suited to your needs. I hear TeenIreland is fabulous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You see, the unfortunate thing is, whatever your intention here is, it hasn't come across.

You've managed to arrange things so that anyone can say anything they like to you and not feel bad about it. Really, its a form of bullying and you've dived into the limelight and said "Ooooh oh oh me me me!!!". You prat.

Advertisement