Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My suggestion thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Ooooooo- with his cunning use of smileys he has truly burned us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

well, i for one feel truly zinged...:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yes i do thanks, anyways this has nothing to do with this thread

Well you're the one who made the ignorant statement on your thread, I was just asking you qualify it... which seemingly you can't. Shouldn't you report yourself? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Good Lord.

Fighting Irish, is there ever a banning which you haven't tried to contest on the Feedback forum? I find it a beautiful concidence that you get banned from the Wrestling forum, and then a matter of hours later, post a Feedback thread "just wondering" if you can start a thread where no-one else can reply.

You've been banned from multiple forums at this stage, and always seem to think that the mod has something against you, and all his mod buddies are backing him up.

Yet somehow the other 9,950 regular users here rarely or never manage to get banned, and when they do, they take it with good grace.

Here a tip (for you and the other 50 people who consistently moan about being banned): When something keeps happening to you, and not to everybody else, it's you who's doing something wrong.

If you were consistently receiving speeding fines in the post, would you think, "Those ****ing Gardai have something against me, drunk on their own power they are!", or would you think, "Oh hang on, perhaps I'm driving a little too fast"?

If it's the former, then I'll ban you from Feedback for the sake of our sanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Fighting Irish banned from Games catagory for insulting a moderator. I'm not sure which one but us mods have to stick together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

seamus wrote:
    Good Lord.

Fighting Irish, is there ever a banning which you haven't tried to contest on the Feedback forum? I find it a beautiful concidence that you get banned from the Wrestling forum, and then a matter of hours later, post a Feedback thread "just wondering" if you can start a thread where no-one else can reply.

You've been banned from multiple forums at this stage, and always seem to think that the mod has something against you, and all his mod buddies are backing him up.

Yet somehow the other 9,950 regular users here rarely or never manage to get banned, and when they do, they take it with good grace.

Here a tip (for you and the other 50 people who consistently moan about being banned): When something keeps happening to you, and not to everybody else, it's you who's doing something wrong.

If you were consistently receiving speeding fines in the post, would you think, "Those ****ing Gardai have something against me, drunk on their own power they are!", or would you think, "Oh hang on, perhaps I'm driving a little too fast"?

If it's the former, then I'll ban you from Feedback for the sake of our sanity.

Ok well look at it like this, if you are caught speeding you are breaking the law. I made a post in the Wrestling forum it was a joke but it was wrestling related(and it wasn't a joke towards wrestling) but i was banned and when i asked for how long the mod said 4 years :rolleyes: I didn't break any rules. Anyways.........

Right when a mod/admin wants to close this thread go right ahead i've said all i needed to, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i bet you'll say some more...

RuggieBear wrote:
    i bet you'll say some more...

Meh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Did I abuse you Fighting Irish? Show me where I explicitely directed the comment towards you. It could have been a message to anyone, or everyone, or no-one.

Love the animated images by the way, so 1997!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

*puts GoneShootin back in his box

I'm terribly sorry folks, he's a slippery little feck :(

Did I abuse you Fighting Irish? Show me where I explicitely directed the comment towards you. It could have been a message to anyone, or everyone, or no-one.

Love the animated images by the way, so 1997!

Look you did and you know you did, anyways i don't really care anymore, i'll just keep myself to myself in future. Fair enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

We live in hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SpamheadA.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Look you did and you know you did, anyways i don't really care anymore, i'll just keep myself to myself in future. Fair enough?
    Right when a mod/admin wants to close this thread go right ahead i've said all i needed to, thanks

Lather, rinse, repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

CuLT wrote:
    *puts GoneShootin back in his box

I'm terribly sorry folks, he's a slippery little feck :(

What is he, your furious dwarven gimp?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Poor, tragic, Fighting Irish.

Advertisement