Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked from forum

Options
  • 22-02-2006 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Before I start no jokes about wrestling being fake etc....I know thanks!:-)

Anyway, I have been blocked from the pro-wrestling forum by one of the moderators, Amz I believe for no apparent reason other than a conflict of views about his political party (The PD's, whom I despise with a passion). Could somebody please help solve this injustice or at least could Amz come here and explain himself?

Thanks everyone!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I understand that you have threatened to reregister on boards simply to post on the wrestling board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TripleB

I didn't "threaten"...I just said that I could do it instead of staying banned for 2 months for no reason!

Anyway, I like posting on the wrestling forum!

P.S.

Your post makes me look like a saddo..

And how did you know that?

TripleB wrote:
    And how did you know that?
    The amazing medium of 'communication'.

Why are you calling yourself a saddo? Have some self respect man.

Anyway...

back to the issue at hand Gordon....

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Moderators are not to ban people from their forums because they have a difference of opinion with a user on a different forum. However moderators are permitted to preemptively ban users who they feel pose a likely source of muppetry on their forum. Which applies here, I don't know.

DeV.

TripleB wrote:
    Anyway...

back to the issue at hand Gordon....

Eh, ok, how about this:
    TripleB wrote:
    If ya smell....la....la....la....lell.....What TOPDAWG IS COOKING!
    If ya smell....la...la...la....lell...what the Hitman.....IS COOKING!
    If ya smell....la...la...la....lell....what Chavo is COOKING

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can I ask something, entirely without prejudice but not entirely without point:

Have you some burning desire to post on wrestling or are were you only heading there to annoy Amz because she supports a political party you have said you can't stand?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What have the PDs got to do with wrestling anyway?

I know, I know... we've all had that fantasy about Mary Hearny and the naked mud wrestling... but other than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

What have the PDs got to do with wrestling anyway?

I know, I know... we've all had that fantasy about Mary Hearny and the naked mud wrestling... but other than that?

I taught i was the only one :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

why is wrestling in the sports cat...surely it should be in theatre/performing arts or television?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

RuggieBear wrote:
    why is wrestling in the sports cat...surely it should be in theatre/performing arts or television?
    It should be a sub forum of Soap Operas definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

TripleB wrote:
    Anyway, I have been blocked from the pro-wrestling forum by one of the moderators, Amz I believe for no apparent reason other than a conflict of views about his political party (The PD's, whom I despise with a passion). Could somebody please help solve this injustice or at least could Amz come here and explain himself?
    Firstly you were banned for posting spammy rubbish which I told you about.

Secondly could you please explain what the Progressive Democrats have to do with any of this?
    The only time I've ever seen you post is on the Pro-Wrestling forum and I don't believe I've posted anything on politics, or elsewhere on boards.ie about supporting the PDs, or any other political party for that matter.

I've never discussed my politics on the internet so where you're getting your information from is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Amz wrote:
    I've never discussed my politics on the internet so where you're getting your information from is beyond me.
    Definitely a closet FF'er so? :D

Edit: stupidity != humour.

It's exactly because of that kind of stupidity that I don't feel the need to waste my time discussing politics here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Amz wrote:
    It's exactly because of that kind of stupidity that I don't feel the need to waste my time discussing politics here.
    what kind of stupidity do you feel is worthy of your time?

Only yours psi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Amz wrote:
    Only yours psi.

I don't do stupidity, only tomfoolery and shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Given that it's well established in journals by political scientists that admission of membership of FF is the lowest (relatively speaking) of all the political parties in Ireland, despite the over-statement of their popularity in almost every pre-election poll ever, exactly what kind of stupidity was my suggestion?

Edit: After reading that I just posted I see it's not very clear. When polls ask "Who are you voting for tomorrow?", FF are almost always over-stated in popularity. However when asked "Which political party are you a member of?", FF's deviation from the actual percentage is the highest of all political parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

And thats relevant how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

TripleB wrote:

When have you posted about politics? Never, from what I've seen of the few posts you have. So how could you have been banned for holding different political views?

Triple B is trolling here.

He knows damn well what he's doing and has invented his post for Gawd knows what reason but frankly,theres only one place for muppets and thats bannsville.

As for Angry Banana-you shouldnt have posted as you've been dragged hook line and sinker into something thats not what you think it is at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Given that it's well established in journals by political scientists that admission of membership of FF is the lowest (relatively speaking) of all the political parties in Ireland, despite the over-statement of their popularity in almost every pre-election poll ever, exactly what kind of stupidity was my suggestion?
    What the hell are you talking about and why?

TripleB, another thread like this and I'll ban you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement