Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb metro on the northside of cork?

• 22-02-2006 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭

sorry if this was posted anywhere else but i couldnt find any threads with the answer to my question.

i live in whites cross in co. cork about 3km form the mast at collions' barracks. they cant find my area on their maps. i asked if they could forward me their coverage maps but their top secret for some reason. maybe its a big conspiracy against me so i cant get broadband cause every other avenue has failed!:mad:

i can see the mast from my front door and im guessing that on the roof the line of sight would be even stronger. but they have told me that the mast is pointing the other way basically serving the city and the southside!!

so my question is does anyone north of the mast at collions' barricks have digiweb metro?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

sorry to reply to my own post but can anyone help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

anyone?

Advertisement