Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelancer wanted for small project in the next few days.

Options
  • 22-02-2006 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I need a mock up made of a scuplture on a building. It's a small project but it needs to look professional.

I'm afraid I can't afford loads but have €300 if someone can do a good job. I just paid someone to do a 3D model but it turned out completely wrong. :(

I need to get it done in the next few days. A good job will lead to more work.

I'm in Dublin. Pm me with contact details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

are you talking about a photo montage? do you have pictures of both the building and the sculpture?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

exactiv wrote:
    are you talking about a photo montage? do you have pictures of both the building and the sculpture?

No, it's not a montage. I have pics of the building but the sculpture is just a concept. It's a matter of creating an image of the sculpture and super imposing it onto the photos I have.

do you have a sketched concept of the sculpture?

exactiv wrote:
    do you have a sketched concept of the sculpture?

A very rough one to get the idea across. It's not massively complex.

well. if you want, you can e-mail me your sketch and photo and I'll have a look for you. I'll pm my e-mail address now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

i might give this a go if you want.. i'll pm you to tell my email.. no need for payment if exactiv already does it and your happy with it. i'll just do it fun. jsut email the pics and what extactly you want.

Thanks for all the interest.

I found someone who's taking care of it.

Advertisement