Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigeria Oil Attacks

Options
  • 22-02-2006 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

I think it's a disgrace that the very scanty newspaper coverage of the attacks by Nigerian rebels on oil infastructure and companies is a disgrace, given that it focuses almost exclusively on the attacks and the effect on the price of oil rather than the monstrous injustices behind them- ie, attacks on villages with helicopter gunships last week and the fact that the oil money makes foreigners rich as Nigerians live in squalor. Fair play to them for fighting back!

Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

black hawk down 2: this time it's about the oil.
    i don't have an opinion on this because this is the first i've heard of it, but i can only assume there is some sort of american involvement.

Advertisement