Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AppleRock studios..any good?

Options
  • 23-02-2006 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hey there,

just wondering, which is better to jam in? AppleRock Studios or Temple Bar music studio? coz i heard that apple rock is cheaper..but i've never been in there so i dont know the quality of the equipment. i've been in temple bar music studios, and it was alright. :)

thanks!

ROCK ON
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 blacktie

???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Been a while since i was in either but apple rock was cheaper last time i was in it. Some rooms are really small and youll be on top of each other but others are grand. Kit is your average heap of crap so bring what you can. Amps are good though.

All in all a good cheaper alternative. just get to know your rooms and when booking ask for that room so you dont get some cupboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 blacktie

ah cool thanks..kinda sucks that drum kit aint the best! we've booked it for tomoro..so just hoping to god that the room will be ok!! :)

Advertisement