Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiles Question! C'land Pk

Options
  • 23-02-2006 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi folks, long time no post!

Getting very excited now as we will be snagging soon enough (hopefully!) we went out to the show houses and we are not too mad about the wall tiles in the bathroom (2 bed townhouse) but I LOVE the ones in the 3 bed duplex. Was on to the tiler guy (Ray?) a few times re making changes but haven't had a huge amount of luck with him - has anyone else changed theirs and does anyone know whether there is a showrooms where we could look at the avail tiles? It's glane tiling that are doing them.

thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Ice Man

SJ wrote:
    Hi folks, long time no post!

Getting very excited now as we will be snagging soon enough (hopefully!) we went out to the show houses and we are not too mad about the wall tiles in the bathroom (2 bed townhouse) but I LOVE the ones in the 3 bed duplex. Was on to the tiler guy (Ray?) a few times re making changes but haven't had a huge amount of luck with him - has anyone else changed theirs and does anyone know whether there is a showrooms where we could look at the avail tiles? It's glane tiling that are doing them.

thanks! :)

Hi SJ,

Harmony Tiles in Dunshaughlin are actually supplying the tiles for Charlesland. I went up to them a good few weeks ago and made changes, very easy to do, but not cheap!!! Only issue I would see is that I got a call from them last week confirming my order as they were putting the order in so I would get up there pretty quick (I believe we are in the same block from an earlier post so I would imagine they are at the same stage).

Aparently the tiler has to do the standard amount of tiling before snagging and can then go in and do the rest when you have completed which is a little frustrating, but nothing to lose sleep about. Harmony tiles are located in Dunshaughlin, go through the town and veer off the main road to the left and they are in a small row of shops on the left hand side. Their number is 01 8250822. I was dealing with Christine I think and she was very patient! A single guy on his own trying to make decisions on tiles is not an easy thing to deal with!!

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Do_nal

Cheers IceMan

Owe you a beer! Just saw your post and rang them. Was just in time, our order is actually being sent out to site on Monday, so was able to make a last minute change! We knew which ones we wanted to change to anyway (same bathroom tiles as one of the other showhouses).

Durkans had given us a number for Glane Tiling?? which is what SJ rang. They are connected tho cos the lady in Harmony said she knew we'd enquired about changes.

All seems to be getting there now..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Ice Man

Cheers Do Nal, mines a Guinness! That is if I ever get out of the office!! Looking forward to the move in a plenty of Guinness's with the new neighbours.

Advertisement