Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where Ardilaun Rd newcastle is?

Options
  • 23-02-2006 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

As per title can anyone tell me where Ardilaun Rd is in Newcastle?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Driving towards the new bridge from statoil take the left, on the roundabout it is the 4th turn-off (including the hospital turn-off) and then your first right. Alternatively walking opposite the corner of statoil there is an alley(walkway which leads you into the back of the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Shanley wrote:
    Driving towards the new bridge from statoil take the left, on the roundabout it is the 4th turn-off (including the hospital turn-off) and then your first right. Alternatively walking opposite the corner of statoil there is an alley(walkway which leads you into the back of the estate.

After you exit on the 4th turn-off it is the first road on the right (just before a taxi stop).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Sorry lads... I'm confused. Which is the new bridge? Is this the Statoil in Newcastle your directing me from (after the quincentennial bridge)? Can you direct me from say the Headford road shopping centre as I don't know that side of town all that well.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is it on this map?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It's the road that links the roundabout behind the hospital with the Dangan/Westwood hotel/IDA road.

PointA --=====[target]=====-- PointB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

You come from the Headford Shopping centre to the Statoil. At the Statoil intersection you go straight on. You end up in a round about. First exit goes sort of back, Second exit is the hospital, thrid exit goes to Westside shopping centre. You will go on the 4th exit. The first road on you right side (after like 50 meters) is the Ardillaun Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Thanks a million lads. That clears it up. Cheers.

Advertisement