Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soldiers Heros of WW2

Options
  • 23-02-2006 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I bought this game a few years back and was really looking forward too it until the dreaded Starforce nonsense came along. Ie it installed fine but wouldn't run as it said i needed the original disk grrrrrrrrrrrr (It was the original Disk by the way)

It's been re-released as a Budget Title by Sold-Out and is only 7.99 in Game and also in the 3 for 15 section..

I installed last night and Star force is gone whohooooo and the game is brill :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭garrethg

Most of the time it's excellent, sometimes it's simply frustrating, but it's still the best looking real time tactics game out there. The (Hollywood movie) physics and destructible environments are amazing; I have extremely fond memories of the carnage fest first mission in the Soviet campaign.

The sequel should be with us soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Ya the second one looks good alright but as you said it's bloody frustrating ...
    can't beat it though for 7 yoyos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

The budget one has no SF? cool, might grab it.

Played it ages ago when it was new, very good game, but insanely hard, I got somewhat irritated when I buggered up a mission with the train in it, the tracks got damaged and I didnt realise and quick saved, so either start the mission from scratch (4hours work) or play something else, chose the latter and kind of forgot about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

it also has the patch too so it's multiplayer and has bonus missons

Advertisement