Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Motorola L7: Installing apps from memory card

• 23-02-2006 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I recently downloaded the opera mini app to use on my Motorola L7, however once I've copied the files on the mini SD card and placed that in the device I cannot seem to be able to find the files via the Motorola UI.

Anyone have any experience installing apps on the L7?

- Richard

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Did you try the games folder - I seem to recall apps ending up in there when I had a 770v ?

Also is there a specific folder on the memory card that you should put the app into ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

ok you need to install onto ur phone, you need some sfotware called moto midman, very easy to use, you can download fom here in the download section.
    once you have downloaded the software.
    1. change the laugange its the fourth tab on the top.
    2. select either phone or card memoery.
    3. select install
    4. once it has been copied to ur source you need to enable it.
    5. click access and select enable all
    6. restart the phone

it should be working for ya now.

i use it on my L7, great with piece of software

Advertisement