Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Samsung ZV10 display shuts off

• 23-02-2006 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I bought one of these for my sister, and now she says that when she closes the phone the external display shuts off (pretty useless, huh! :rolleyes:)

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bring it back to where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 CamGirl

Do you think it is a problem with the phone? I presumed it is just the settings...

I already posted it to my sister abroad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Its just poor design. I know two people who have them, and the external screens just turns off after literally 3 seconds. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you hold the up/down button the display will come back on for about 10 seconds. You can also get it up by pressing the camera button.

Advertisement