Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying Irish in waterford.

Options
  • 23-02-2006 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for any Irish classes in Waterford. Anyone know of any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think there are classes in the Roanmore Centre. There's an Irish shop on the Quay that organise them. I think it's near Reginalds Tower and the shop is called something like Bhuil Isteach - that could be totally wrong, my Irish is not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thanks very much, appreciate it. Roanmore centre is just right next to me. Handy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I attended those classes up in the Roanmore centre, by and large they are a sound bunch of heads, well worth attending and it's cheap as hell too.
    If you even have a bare smattering of Irish I'd suggest you bypass the beginners course as it's built for people who have never spoken a word in their lives.
    Best of luck and have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thanks Roen. Appreciated.

Advertisement