Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Stars in Other Shows

• 23-02-2006 8:18pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been watching alot of reruns such as Star Trek and Becker and the amount of Lost stars poping up left right and centre.

Locke was in Star Trek last week.

Hurley was in Becker (on right now on Paramount).

Any one else spot some good cameo's?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wasnt Mike in some crappy film with Alec Baldwin, Elle MacPhearson and Anthony Hopkins?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Slurms wrote:
    Wasnt Mike in some crappy film with Alec Baldwin, Elle MacPhearson and Anthony Hopkins?

Yeah that was on TV a couple of days ago. Forgot all about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hmmmm.. sounds like 'The Edge' (yep.. i'm right)? Mike also was the pilot of the Knebeknezzer in the two (best forgotten) Matrix sequels.. not to mention Oz etc.

Seen Locke in a couple of episodes of X-Files / JAG and more recently, Alias episodes.. and also in the The X-Files film.

Seen Hurley in Becker and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Seen Jin most recently in Spiderman 2.

Seen Jack in 'Party of Five' - that is all!

Remember Claire on Roswell.. and recently saw her in the trailers for two very promising upcoming films 'The Hills Have Eyes' / 'Brick' (check them both out!)

Seen Charlie in 'Lord Of The Rings'.. that's about it!

Ain't seen Kate, Sawyer, Sun, Walt in much...... that is all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

basquille wrote:

Seen Charlie in 'Lord Of The Rings'.. that's about it!

Lord of the rings? Was that some low budget thing!

Speaking of lord of the rings Sam is in 24 now.

Locke seemed to be in lots of things. Check out www.imdb.com.

I've just been seeing a lot of the stars on reruns. I wonder are the networks digging out these shows so that they can bust ratings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kearnsr wrote:
    Lord of the rings? Was that some low budget thing!
    Ummm.. yes, i recall it having a paltry 280 million dollar budget! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

basquille wrote:
    Ummm.. yes, i recall it having a paltry 280 million dollar budget! :rolleyes:

Was that in monoply money?

Whats Lost budget?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Jin was in Crash too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lkman

hmmm, i pressed edit... double post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lkman

Jin was also in a good ep of Voyager..

Haven't seen Vincent in much.. ;)

/edit: Jin also had small role in Seinfeld (9e16), which is on now... Serenity Now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Locke was in Old School too, saw him in it last week to my:eek:
    He plays the office manager, you would never think it! :v:

• Advertisement

lkman wrote:
    Jin was also in a good ep of Voyager..

Haven't seen Vincent in much.. ;)

/edit: Jin also had small role in Seinfeld (9e16), which is on now... Serenity Now!!

Jin was in 24 a few times as well I think

Locke was in Old School too, saw him in it last week to my:eek:
    He plays the office manager, you would never think it! :v:

Locke has been around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Making my way through Millennium right now. Locke is like the second star of that show, after Lance Henricksen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Josh Holloway was in the pilot episode of 'Angel' as a vampire, where both Daniel Dae Kim &
    Bernard
    had recurring roles

herobear wrote:
    Josh Holloway was in the pilot episode of 'Angel' as a vampire, where both Daniel Dae Kim &
    Bernard
    had recurring roles

so what are you trying to say herobear? that the people in lost are really just actors! heaven forbid !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

so what are you trying to say herobear? that the people in lost are really just actors! heaven forbid !!

WHAT?!? :eek: Lost isn't real! And I spent all this time....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

basquille wrote:
    Mike also was the pilot of the Knebeknezzer in the two (best forgotten) Matrix sequels..

THATS how i recognise him hehe jeez i ahven't watched any of the matrixes since the third one came out in the cinema...how that trilogy got sucky fast...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

That woman Locke was going out with in the latest episode on RTE (I don't remember her name but it's her anyway) was in Tucker. The Nickelodeon show. She was the aunt as far as I remember. She also does the voice of Leela in Futurama.

And I liked the Matrix:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

dude i cant believe you dont know who Katey Sagal is ? she became famous from 'married with children'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

herobear wrote:
    she became famous from 'married with children'
    Never heard of it.
    Perhaps before my time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

Harold Perrineau (Mike) was in "Oz", as was Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje.

strange that! :)

herobear wrote:
    dude i cant believe you dont know who Katey Sagal is ? she became famous from 'married with children'

And futurama, and 8 rules for dating my daughter (all things on tv at the moment).

kearnsr wrote:
    And futurama, and 8 rules for dating my daughter (all things on tv at the moment).

aka an actress! so this is what we are left with, the big conspricay of lost is that all the characters are in fact actors trying to make a living. What a show!

aka an actress! so this is what we are left with, the big conspricay of lost is that all the characters are in fact actors trying to make a living. What a show!

If you look back at all the "shows" the losties are in you'll notice the lost theme running through it! It was all a build up to taking that faitful flight!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Ah, I NEVER made that connection to Married with Children!

Actually, on that note, I assume people made the connection between
    her appearance with Locke is season 2 and the woman Locke was talking to on the phone in season 1? I wonder what happened? Did she become a call woman?!

Obviously, Jack was in Party of Five

Faith wrote:

her appearance with Locke is season 2 and the woman Locke was talking to on the phone in season 1? I wonder what happened? Did she become a call woman?!

I think people who have seen season 2 would've coped it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Terry O Quinn/Locke was in The West Wing as a General or some Army guy and he was also in Millennium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Faith wrote:
    Ah, I NEVER made that connection to Married with Children!

Obviously, Jack was in Party of Five
    I don't think that was her on the sex line... that was just some girl that would allow him to call her Helen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

Jin is in hulk for about 2 seconds think he has one line and eko is in a new film coming out soon seen a trailer in teh cinema the other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I knew that i'd seen Matthew Fox(Jack) in something recently and then realised after seeing the movie Behind The Mask again. The reason is he's not very recognisable until he shaves his monstrous facial hair off near the end.

I don't think that was her on the sex line... that was just some girl that would allow him to call her Helen.

The voices sound fairly similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

It would make sense that he would have found aomeone who sounded similar to feed his delusions. It may even have been the same actress, but it is unlikely to have been the same character.

OSiriS wrote:
    It would make sense that he would have found aomeone who sounded similar to feed his delusions. It may even have been the same actress, but it is unlikely to have been the same character.

Either way I'm sure we are gona find out at some stage via a flash back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Michael was also Marcushio (I have no idea how to spell that...) in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I haven't seen anyone anywhere....:( except of course for Katey...great actress. As has probably been said before me she is Leela in Futurama and was in Tucker (man I miss that show) and in loads of other stuff too!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement