Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REmember Pogs and Slammers

Options
  • 23-02-2006 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Anyone remember pogs and slammers? I have a few hundred of them and I dont know what to do with them .Any Ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

Judging by the response, Benny, the answer is No!
    No-one remembers pogs or slammers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I remember pogs and slammers. They were those little circle pieces of cardboard and the slammers were the metal circles. I never actually understood what you did with them. I think you had to flip them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭benny

Yes thats right...you had to flip the pog with the slammer, my daughter is 19 now and they all belong to her...what in gods name do i do with them?My granson(1 and a half years old) has discovered them and he throws them around the room,takes ages to pick up a few hundred pogs!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Chance your arm on ebay I'd say. See if there are other ones on there so you know what sort of price to chuck them off for.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Odd, was in Centra on the Quay today...They were selling pogs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

Oh i used to love pogs had loads of them but don't know where they are know?

Advertisement