Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy Pre-Inflated Air Cushions...??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I'd guess you are using them for parcels, there is a "parcely" type shop in Rathmines (Dublin) that I'd say has them.
    I cant remember the name right now, some 3 letter acronym involving post I think...#

<edit>
    mail boxes etc (MBE)http://www.mbe.uk.com/Mail%20Boxes%20Etc%20Services/services_stationery_and_package_supplies.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pod

Thanks for that - I tried sending them a message using their "contact us" section, and I keep getting the following...

"The form attempting to use this script resides at http://www.mbe.uk.com/contact_MBE.asp, which is not allowed to access this program.

If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add 'www.mbe.uk.com' to your @referers array."

What's that mean...?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Hmmm
    just email them at info@mbe.co.uk, thats all the form does anyways...

GL.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I've seen these used in a few places for packaging (obviously) but can't remember where. You buy the machine + roll of film and it churns out whatever you need.

If you're only looking for a small qty - pretend you're interested in a machine and ask them to send you samples!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pod

Thanks for that...I'll send them an e-mail now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement