Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dancepig Vs Countdown

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Great remix, and great visuals too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

That is absolutely ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kingnail

ah well you know it's just a bit of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

that's quality man
    fair play for having the balls to play it:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

That's actually quite good. What's the craic with the tune, has it been released?
    It has enough commercial/novelty appeal to definitely break into the charts. Reminds me of that "Saved" track by Mr. Roy that was out years ago.

Having said that though, back in my regular clubbing days, way back when, I was never a big fan of novelty records, they always just freaked me out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'd definitely play it if a sneaky mp3 somehow managed to sneak its way onto my hard drive...

*wink wink*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ULDJSoc

Heard this for the first time last night in Trinity Rooms and it great fun, a lovely way to end his set. Didnt have visuals like that last night though, the icing on the cake really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

base2 wrote:
    That is absolutely ****.
    4 stars!
    is that out of 5 or 10?
    You need to clarify your posts a bit more base2, in all fairness like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

hey pig - came over to boards especially to post the link but u beat me to it.

absolutely brilliant stuff and if you get that sample cleared and the track pressed and promoted its gonna storm.

I have a feeling in a few months Ill be sick of hearing it EVERYWHERE! Hoperfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kingnail

yeah it's all up to channel4 at this moment so fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement