Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gmit vs nuig

Options
  • 23-02-2006 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey,

Any student types out there that want to participate in a discussion to be broadcast on Flirt FM on the merits and inadequacies of the two respective Galway based 3rd level institutes?

It's for a Rag Week special to be broadcast on Wednesday. Just a bit of light hearted banter not a dick waving contest!

Anyone have any opinions on this subject or know anyone who would make a good guest speaker?

Cheers,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

GMIT is for loosers.

End of.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Pffft.

CarlowIT > GMIT > NUIGalway

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Very mature. Im an Nuig student and really dont see what pleasure you get out of taking the piss out of GMIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I'm from GMIT ill take part:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'm from GMIT and my dick is MASSIVE.

I dont need to prove anything to you University faegotz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭wataru

NUIG = Shelbyville

.. and teh denizens of Shelbyville University, have a total superiority complex as far as the 3rd levelness goes, get over yourselves and you're well equipped third level insitution with picturesque campus and nearby swings!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Boh institutions are rather short on intelligent, rational people.

Sarky.Were you not in nuig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

GMIT Vs NUIG.

How very infantile.

Both have their respective strengths and weaknesses. Both have a minority of gifted students, and a majority of slack-jawed yokels who think high culture is going to Cay-Pays on a Thursday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭eyedrenalin

IronMan wrote:
    GMIT Vs NUIG.

How very infantile.

Both have their respective strengths and weaknesses. Both have a minority of gifted students, and a majority of slack-jawed yokels who think high culture is going to Cay-Pays on a Thursday night.

Here Here!

This is such an lame [and well covered] topic. What do you expect to happen in the end? What great world issues will be resolved? Perhaps the losing institution should be burnt to the ground? Actually yeah, I like that! Let's not forget the other educational centres around the city; GTI & Yeats on Fr. Griffin Rd., Galway Community College in Móinín na gCiseach... Actually I've seen a few creche's worthy of feeling this righteous wrath!!!!

YAWN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeats is a sure-fire way to drop out in semester 2 of first year for ~90% of thosewho secure college places after being squeezed through that meat-grinder. Can't hack the whole "study by self-discipline" thing as it's been punch-carded out of them long ago. Might aswell just get job in S'macs and then tour a continent or two before getting a job with your uncle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

, Galway Community College in Móinín na gCiseach...

I go there... with all the "knick knack paddywacks give the cúnts a box!"

Tis truly the lowest of low for 3rd level students!

Wooo... failure of a place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sarky.Were you not in nuig?

Yes. Yes I was. It's called the past tense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Sarky wrote:
    Boh institutions are rather short on intelligent, rational people.

Ah give them a few years they'll be productive members of society, most of em anyway. Avoid until then. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 deecuntagious

gmit = gee m i thick

Advertisement