Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possible spoiler as to when Haas returns!

• 23-02-2006 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Haas is supposed to have said in a recent interview that he will be returning to Raw on March 6th

He actually had a match at last night's OVW taping:
    Paul Burchill in his pirate gear makes his way to the ring awaiting his opponent. Idol, Beth & Shelly make their way to the ring and introduce...Charlie Haas. Before the match can start Shelly has to be pulled clawing and screaming from the ring trying to reach Burchill. Haas wastes no time trying to get the Angle Slam on Burchill, he signals he was inches away from having Burchill beat. Burchill comes back with a flurry of offense and dispatches Haas from the ring. Haas climbs back in into a near C4. Burchill then signals how close he was to victory. Haas then works over Burchill in the ropes, Burchill comes back and hits a power slam only to hold his back in pain. Both men stagger back up and Haas rakes the eyes. Haas with a near fall, tries for an Angle Slam again but Burchill counters it into a C4 for the win. Post match Shelly again tries desperately to reach Burchill only to be drug away by Idol.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Deadly! I'm really looking forward to him gettin back on tv. Time for him to show that he is a better wrestler than Shelton!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think Haas should never have been released in the first place. He is a great wrestler, and has shown that he can play the heel or face to good effect. While he will never be the most charismatic guy on the WWEs roster, he can let it happen in the ring, and thats the main thing.

Im hoping that he will be introduced onto Raw soon, with a Wrestlemania match vs Shelton as the pay off. Im not sure how they will do a storyline around this? Will they do a shoot angle where Haas will be bitching that while Shelton was enjoying his IC reign on Raw, he was left on the dole queue, that if Shelton were a friend he would have walked out in unity etc.

Aside from this one obvious feud, Haas does have a big role to play, whether he is on Raw or SD. He can meander around the lower mid card area, putting over new/returning talent, and all the while be able to step up into the upper mid card area and be able to put on stellar matches with the like of HBK/Lashley/Angle/Benoit etc etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Awesome! I can't wait to see Charile back. I was always a fan of his, and hope to see him on Raw soon. It's just a shame Jackie won't be returning with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I always loved that Haas of Pain submission. Glad he's back.

Advertisement