Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice Music Awards

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Cindy Love

Who won best Irish album then? BELLx1 i heard were tipped to win it but HAL area v good in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Julie Feeney "13 Songs" won.

Good for her.

Its funny really. TodayFM have some cash in with the prize, i think they give 5k's worth of advertising to the winner, but they wouldnt even play one of her songs on the breakfast show this morning. Yes they talked about it a lot, but only played about 20secs of a song in the background... somehow i think they would have preferred to have had BellX1 win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Great news that an outsider won it, I hope it goes on to be one of many accolades.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Does anyone know anything about Julie Feeney. Have googled a bit on her but am trying to find out more on her as I think I may have gone to school with her.

Advertisement