Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEI DigiSender Gold.

• 24-02-2006 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=4501&langId=-1&searchTerms=5343614&go.x=12&go.y=21
    I'm was looking at this DigiSender at argos and the line 'allows you to select source you watch in a bedroom without interfeering with what is being watched on your main lounge TV' dose this mean that you can watch a dvd/video connected to the main tv rather than being able to watch different digital channels on the two tv's?

Is there anyway to get the equiliviant of Sky's Multiroom with a once off payment for a DigiSender for example, rather than paying €15 every month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Had one of these for a good while until I got digital in my room. Wasnt bad, but wasnt great either. You can use it to view digital tv/video/dvd on another tv away from the source and use a remote control to select the source. Doesnt work the same as multiroom viewing though as only one digital channel can be decoded at a time, meaning both tvs have to view the same channel.

Signal is decent, sound is ok, remote control can be very tempermental though, sometimes i had to move the recevier around a bit before the channel would change.

Any other questions and ill do my best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Cheers, I think you answered my question, I was looking for a way to view different digital channels in a different room at the same time. Dosent look like its possible without multiroom

Advertisement