Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car transporter needed

Options
  • 24-02-2006 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Would anybody know of a person or company that would have a car tranporter/recovery truck that could collect a car from Dublin port and bring it to Dublin south west?
    I need to have it collected on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

what car did you import from japan:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheJaff

1996 Mitsubishi FTO :cool: with 14000 miles :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thats amazing with that milage on it.:eek: , would you not think they changed the milage on it as would you believe 16000 miles on a car like that.thats about 2000 miles a year:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bertebug

cant help you with transporter. you might try the irish FTO dedicated site. Even if they cant they have a list of various contacts etc. Quite a useful site for your new purchase

bertebug wrote:
    cant help you with transporter. you might try the irish FTO dedicated site. Even if they cant they have a list of various contacts etc. Quite a useful site for your new purchase

Thanks bertebug, I know the site very well.
    I think I have something sorted for Monday anyway

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Matfinn

Why not just drive the car to where you want it to go

Matfinn wrote:
    Why not just drive the car to where you want it to go

Because it will be unregistered, uninsured and untaxed untill I get the papers to pay the VRT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Look through the classic forum, there are some guys wil transport from uk, so why not dublin port ? Reasonable too from what I remember.

BTW where are you guy's buying these cars from japan, over the net ?
    Is there a good place to get info ?

Thanks

Advertisement