Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80's

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

The three s's Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, Sepultura, THANK YOU 80's.

never occured to me but the eighties might just be the best musical decade ever

ac/dc
    metallica
    megadeth
    dio
    dokken
    Motley crue
    Maiden
    Quite riot
    Nuclear assault
    The Smiths
    Violent Femmes
    Echo and the Bunnymen
    The Cure
    The Pixies
    The Beastie Boys
    Fleetwood Mac
    Joy Division
    Madness
    New Order
    Talking Heads
    Kreator

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just listening to Y&T "Black Tiger". Another great band from the 80s.

If you get past the spandex and make up with alot of the 80s metal bands,then there really were some great fun bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Agent Steel

adox wrote:
    Just listening to Y&T "Black Tiger". Another great band from the 80s.
    You might want to check out this years Bang Your Head lineup. There's an impressive amount of spandex bands confirmed. Whitesnake, Y&T, Foreigner, Rik Emmett, L.A. Guns.. the list goes on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shark-69

The eighties produced an unreal amount of amazing bands in all genres of rock.....True the 60's and 70's were probably the best decades ,producing Led Zep cream,the beatls,ramones,sex pistols,hendrix...blah blah......I love everything bout 80's music......death metal,thrash metal,pop,rap etc.....Hair/sleaze/power metal is definitely my favourite though......motley crue,guns n roses,warrant,poison,whitesnake,def leppard,ratt,stryper,styx,cinderella....love the likes of priest.megadeth,metallica and priest.......sepultura were pretty cool back then

Advertisement