Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/Sat Around House

• 24-02-2006 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hello,

Moving into new house soon and need advise on the best to distribute TV/Sat around the house.
    I hope to get SKY and aerial for TV3 and TG4. The skybox will be in the living room but I need to send the signal to a least 4 other rooms.
    I looked at LOFTBOX from letsautomate.com but it states that is is not suitable for use in the South of Ireland because we use still transmit on VHF.
    My preferred option is to use something like the loftbox. soes anyone know if the work in Ireland or any other suitable device.

Thanks

Liam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You can get distribution amplifiers that'll boost the signal, and give you 4 out puts. There are commercial version available, as I think the professional ones are rather expensive. You know, you'll only be able to watch what ever's selected on the main sky box on the other tv's. Unless you buy a crap load of decoder boxs and cards.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

There was another thread on this a few weeks ago, I'll see if I can dig it up. Here it is: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054872954

John

Advertisement