Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get to The Crescent Shopping Centre?

Options
  • 24-02-2006 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭

Where exactly is the Crescent Shopping Centre located?
    It's not on the map anywhere. I know it's somewhere on the Cork side of the city but no idea exactly where. I am going there from the city side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

lukin wrote:
    Where exactly is the Crescent Shopping Centre located?
    It's not on the map anywhere. I know it's somewhere on the Cork side of the city but no idea exactly where. I am going there from the city side.

If you are coming from the city, keep going up O'Connell St and keep driving straight. You will eventually pass Patrick Punches Pub on your right, again keep on straight, you will come to the Crescent on your left in about 2 mins depending on traffic.

You will see the McDonalds sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭lukin

Thanks Jumpy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

and if after passing Punches you turned left at the lights you could pop into LIDL and a bit farther up the road, the new ALDI store ..... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Its just before Raheen and the hospital! After the train tracks.. watch out for it... its not too obvious

Advertisement