Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roisin dubh tonight

Options
  • 24-02-2006 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

alright... tried for forever to get a ticket for the violent femmes... had no luck in the "wanted tickets" forum or anywhere else! is there anybody out there who can help me...? or do i really have to stand in front of roisin dubh tonight and sing the country death song on my own...??

now close your eyes dear and count to seven...

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shambles

I can sell you two if you are willing to see them in Dublin! I can't make it up from Galway to see them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 feldschloessle

shambles wrote:
    I can sell you two if you are willing to see them in Dublin! I can't make it up from Galway to see them....

just got a phone call... from the greatest women in the world...!!! got a ticket for tonight...! :D thanks a lot for your reply! :)

Advertisement