Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Eleven International

Options
  • 24-02-2006 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get it? Its usually the patched version of pes5 for the US market and usually the best of the 3 that come out.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

gonna pick it up soon but then I'm in Boston!
    Can you play on Live with it versus someone who has pro evo 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

KdjaC wrote:
    Anyone get it? Its usually the patched version of pes5 for the US market and usually the best of the 3 that come out.

Disagree with that. :D

The last WE (FE,LE etc..) usually plays the best, second comes the first WE even with some peoples "gripes" with it that are tweaked for PES, they always speed up the gameplay and it takes away from the game.
    This year was the first time PES5 was really really similar to WE9 which was a nice change, but I still only play it online and use WE9 for my ML and Multiplayer.

WE9:I is apparently PES5 with a different box and title screen, no other changes at all this year, so not worth getting. Unless you like the different box that much......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

vorbis wrote:
    Can you play on Live with it versus someone who has pro evo 5?

Nope, it's other WE9:I players only.

Advertisement