Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song/band coke advert?

Options
  • 24-02-2006 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Hey deos anybody know the name of the song and singer from that add for the cappuccino flavour coke? It geos ehh "so what do I know, anything geos" something like that. Thanks Slipss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

No ideas?, Silverfish how bout you babe, ye usually come through for me.

Ok its an add for cappucino flavour PEPSI, not coke if that helps, anybody?

Ok I didn't want to have to do this but I'll offer 1,000,000 points to the first person to give me the awnser

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Dunno who the band is on the ad but the song is an old Cole Porter song called "Anything Goes" which has been sung by about a trillion different people...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

slipss wrote:
    No ideas?, Silverfish how bout you babe, ye usually come through for me.

Apologies, tonight was dedicated BF2 night

The song is 'Anything Goes' by The Wirebirds.

It is not commercially available yet. To help you recover from this disappointment that I actually couldn't help out this time, Here's the ad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

dalk wrote:
    Dunno who the band is on the ad but the song is an old Cole Porter song called "Anything Goes" which has been sung by about a trillion different people...

Yep and the version on the Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom OST is the best! It's sung in Cantonese I think?

Silverfish wrote:
    Apologies, tonight was dedicated BF2 night

The song is 'Anything Goes' by The Wirebirds.

It is not commercially available yet. To help you recover from this disappointment that I actually couldn't help out this time, Here's the ad

lol ahh I knew ye wouldn't let me down babe, thanks your a legend, 1,000,000 points go to you and half a million to Dalk for the song title.

Advertisement