Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Stats

• 24-02-2006 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

My eircom stats seem to have frozen at the 20th of this month - has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

My eircom stats seem to have frozen at the 20th of this month - has anyone else had this problem?

yep .... same for me .... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

hobie wrote:
    yep .... same for me .... :confused:
    same for me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

does it matter?

does it matter?

well reading them was the highlight of my day ..... :p

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

tuxy wrote:
    does it matter?
    No it would not matter. I have only had eircom broadband for a couple of weeks now. It does not matter if the stats page freezes because they are not monitoring it. They will probablly update it. Don't be worried, they will not charge you for anything over what you have used. And if they do say you are ringing Joe Duffy:D lol , just tell them that it is not your fault that they did not update it. And just for the rcord my stats are only up to the 21st of Feb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Thi shappens VERY VERY regular with Eircom!!!!!

cramp

don't panic .... :eek: .....

stats are up and running .... :p

Advertisement