Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rollerblades

Options
  • 24-02-2006 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi was wondering if any1 has heard of rollerbaldes with detatchable bottoms, im not talking about them runners you can buy that wheels pop out of the sole nor the ones you attatch to your shoes, there are rollerblade boots with detatchable wheels and the part the wheels are attatched to. any1 know of a site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 conorot

or a shop in dublin that sells rollerbaldes? i know there is a shop on o connell street that is a skater shop but dont know if they sell blades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

then dont sell blades and they never will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

they dont sell blades and they never will

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

skate city in temple bar, and by detatchable bottoms do you mean frames that come off, well yeah you can get them but they dont just pop off

skate city in temple bar, and by detatchable bottoms do you mean frames that come off, well yeah you can get them but they dont just pop off

yeah they are the ones with the frames that come off,thought they did pop off though, u have to twist them off or something though. i saw some1 before that had them they looked like normal blades but he just twisted off the bottom to get onto a train,looked really handy. is skate city down beside issello towers side of temple bar or up close to the motorbike bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

its on the first floor, directly opposite eamon dorans pub,

been in there today and was asking the dude that works there, said that they dont have them,no other place in ireland has them and does not think that they are even been sold in england! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I love rollerblades, they rule, must get back into them some day:)

You're in luck... maybe... There are over 12,000 pairs on Ebay so I didn't search throuigh them all, I tried searches like:
    rollerblade detachable
    rollerblade clip off
    rollerblade clip on
    rollerblade clip

all no results...

then I tried

rollerblade removable

and got two results!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

www.eireskate.com / ie
    www.skatepile.com

They might be able to help out

nope but thanks, i have does a good bit of looking into this now and have found 1 solution, they are called hypno skates, and as far as i know are only available to buy in america,italy,france and a few other countries but there is 1 online store that will be opening soon at http://www.hypnoskates.com/
    and you can get a coupon at www.lifestylefitnessco.com for that site if you give them ur e-mail address. only thing is that their distribution facility is actually located in Canada so it will cost a fortune to get them over here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

Skatedude wrote:
    its on the first floor, directly opposite eamon dorans pub,
    and beside the badass cafe mmmmm noodles........

Advertisement