Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lara Model revealed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

saw that last week or whenever it was first announced. found myself wondering what the point is tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

No point in my opinion... not fantastic to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Haha, I thought this thread was about the new 3D model for the game, and for a split second I was like "**** THAT LOOKS DEADLY....wait a se"

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Rhyme wrote:
    No point in my opinion... not fantastic to be honest.

I think she is, err, fantastic. But the ass shots are out of order, I’m beginning to increasingly agree with the woman in the games industry who are disgusted about booth babes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Wicknight wrote:
    Well it beats picturing Mario naked I guess
    That was uncalled for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Don't tell me that this uninteresting slag is replacing Angelina Jolie?

EDIT: She also has a relatively fat tummy. For Lara Croft standards anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

wow she has a long neck!

I think she looks quite nice...
    normabramidnailit5ac.jpg

btw, couple of new pics
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/690/690437p1.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

Giblet wrote:
    Haha, I thought this thread was about the new 3D model for the game, and for a split second I was like "**** THAT LOOKS DEADLY....wait a se"

I thought the same,shame!! wait till the Revolutions hits the shelfs and we might see graphics this good (doubtful though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Zillah wrote:
    Don't tell me that this uninteresting slag is replacing Angelina Jolie?

EDIT: She also has a relatively fat tummy. For Lara Croft standards anyway...

angelina was just in the movies. each tomb raider game they release they get some model to pretend to be lara for e3 and other such events. this, is the new one.

also, they're trying to not offend women by having someone who isn't stick-thin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'd raid her Tomb anyday :D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

"She's got a weird nose, bleh."

You'd all hit it in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

yes, yes i would.
    she looked much better in the first pic i ever saw of her...some of those ones are a bit dodgy lookin

i dont like jolie, even a little bit

as for the revolution, i thought it was very much expected to have the weakest graphical ability of the forthcoming gen, so i'd doubt its gonna have photo realistic graphics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

also, they're trying to not offend women by having someone who isn't stick-thin.

Not being stick thin is one thing, but shes down right chunky.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And there is othing wrong with that in my opinion. She's oneof the hottest girls I've seen and with an amazing body that is far better than any skeletal figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Zillah wrote:
    Not being stick thin is one thing, but shes down right chunky.

I wish all men were like you and left all the beautiful women for me :D

Retr0gamer wrote:
    And there is othing wrong with that in my opinion. She's oneof the hottest girls I've seen and with an amazing body that is far better than any skeletal figure.

Yea, I prefer her "chunkiness" over wet cat bred with cocaine addict and body builder's veins Angelina Jolie's body.................... nice tits though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

i say we turn this thread into some kind of random cosplay slydice-esque thread
    10165doa5uy.jpg
    1c.jpg
    lulu136ox7tu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Why's Lulu holding a materia? God I'm such a nerd
    But yeah, did someone say fat by Lara Croft standards? To be fair, Lara Croft standards are probably physically impossible, at least with all the organs still there.

edit: P.S. I'd hit it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

Crucifix wrote:
    Why's Lulu holding a materia? God I'm such a nerd

edit: P.S. I'd hit it

because shes hot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

i say we turn this thread into some kind of random cosplay slydice-esque thread

Yeah? I say no.

BACK ON TOPIC, WAIT, I SHOULD HAVE SAID... LOCKED!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement