Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

moulded mudflaps

Options
  • 24-02-2006 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi ,

Does anyone know where my da could get spurious a set of moulded mudflaps for a 2005 renault laguna (besides a reno dealer) .
    Would GSF do them ?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Can't find them in the pdf catalogue, try ebay (you never know)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

I would leave them off anyway. Think the car looks a lot better without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

i don't know - it keeps the ****e off the road off the sides of the car :D

It'll have to be renault so... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

They also damage the paint over time where the plastic touches off the outside wheelarch.

My mondeo had them, and if you took one off you could see where they had chaffed straight through the top coat, and in places right through to the bare metal... and they werent loose or anything.

Advertisement