Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quizmania

• 24-02-2006 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Yep I know this is very, very sad., but I'm addicted to this 'programme'. Just wondered if anyone else was or should I just go and get a life!
    Some of the planks that phone up are a scream, they are either watching another channel and phone the wrong number or are out of their skulls and don't know what they are doing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the presenters should be made sit down and watch themselves they'd quit the next day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

That bird that does the saturday night stint (only time I've seen it) is well fit.

What I love about this show is the sheer blatant moneymaking; their audacity is boundless...
    Call in on premium rate phonelines and queue for a chance to win sh*tty prize values; what's better is the fact that they put it in when the masses are arriving in from the pub/party/club steaming drunk or high...they definitely play to that audience and must be making a f*ckin' fortune...fairplay to 'em.
    Can't say I'd actually sit through a whole show or tune in regularly but after a few smokes it has a certain entertainment value lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Is that the channels near the bbc's on sky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

's on ITV/UTV weekend late night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I am oddly addicted to it. Only for the fit bird Debbie King..... Go to slydice for pics :) Oh, I saw her fall flat on her arse on live tv the other night, I broke my arse laughing for about 20 minutes.

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

Cybernet was replaced by this crap!
    Down with Quizmania!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

It cured my insomnia anyway, I have to laugh at the insecure blonde with the botched nose job...1am tv is the best you're gonna do love!

Advertisement