Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Home-ec Mock!!

Options
  • 24-02-2006 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

HELP!! any one got any hints for the homec mock? i think the microwave is comin up on mine and one of the short questions is the difference between a contributary on a non-contributary pension anyone get that on theirs?
    Any help appreciated!! im dead!!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

una marie wrote:
    HELP!! any one got any hints for the homec mock? i think the microwave is comin up on mine and one of the short questions is the difference between a contributary on a non-contributary pension anyone get that on theirs?
    Any help appreciated!! im dead!!! :confused:

i dont have mine till thursday but i've been told their are long questions on microwave, fridge and vitamin a!!
    u got ne other hints??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i got that paper!!!

vitamin A is question 1 - no it well! the sociology one is on marriage and the elective sociology one is on unemployment, leisure and work

• Registered Users Posts: 22 una marie

is the vit A on the paper with the question on the microwave?
    what sort of questions is there on vit A?!
    what are the short questions lik did ur paper def have d question bout the diff between a contributary and non-contributary pension?
    thanx for d help do u ave ne exam u need help with ive done all mine! except home ec!

no i've got mine finished, but thanks!

The short questions were really hard...they weren't really like anything that came up before...the ones i remember are on diabetes, protein, vitamins, drawing up a budget, fire safety...

Questions on Vitamin A - rda, deficiencies, uses, name and expain two types, properties, list of foods that are easily absorbed/not readily absorbed by the body (from the graph) and 2 relationships between vitamins/minerals

abercrombie!!
    are u still on line?
    did u ave anythin bout d contributory and non-cont pension dats the only thing i no is on for sur! my e-mail address is unabarrett007@hotmail.com
    any help on the other long questions!

• Advertisement

i'm not too sure. I could have had...but i kinda skipped the first two long questions and went straight to Q4 and Q5

Q3 is about the fridge i think...and there is a short question on the microwave.

Q4 is consumer studies...it's easy enough! Just know your acts and small claims procedure

Q5 is on marriage ...know the judicial seperation act and family mediation.

can u post up the paper or send it 2 my email address? please! are u sure u dont need any help? anythin! thats really the only thing i no bout my paper plz try to remeber ur a life saver!

i had to hand it up so i can't sorry! i'm in the process of finding out about the contrib/non-contrib pension thing right now...just for you :D

oh my god thank u soooooooooo much!
    i want to help u wit some thin bck now! need any help with ne subject? lik not for d mocks just in general!

i don't think i need any help with anything at the moment, but if i do, you'll be the first person i'll ask ok?!

right the first person i called has no idea as she did the same as me...skipped them!! but aber will continue to ring/text people for una!!

• Advertisement

thanks a mil! well dat q came up in d short questions so hopefully someone will remember! ya sure, email sure anytime and i'll try to help! i do all hons eng, irish, maths, french, biology home ec and accountancy!!
    i hope u find some one!!!
    unabarrett007@hotmail.com

so sorry ave to log off for a while....people ere freakin out over the bill...will log on as soon as poss again..prob half an hr wen i get her gone!!!
    or email at the above address thank u so much!!!

ok apparently we didn'tget that question...no one is 100% sure though

oh no!! did u hear about anyone elses' mocks!!
    thanks so much for tryin!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Post moved to general Mocks thread.

How can someone find a 3 year old thread, but not notice a current one which has been hovering at the top of the forum for the last week?! :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement