Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers

• 25-02-2006 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Right lads how does April 15th strike ye for a Waterford beers , Its a saturday night , think thats a Bank Holiday weekend also.

Venue: Harveys and then either Oxygen or the Forum , depends on where people wanna go ?

Usually craic , meet at Harveys around half 9 and make the rest up as we go along

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Venue: Harveys and then either Oxygen or the Forum , depends on where people wanna go ?

there would be nothing going on in the forum in April. Shakedown is in the Bowery now if thats what your after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ah thatd be grand so

We can go wherever people want after the pub , Oxygens probably handiest . The forum is handy for ballybricken chips going home :)

Ya goina make an apperance rollo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Me

ah dlofneps going

Maybe people will get that guest Hoff appearance their after so ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

feed me

• Advertisement

OLDYELLAR wrote:

doubt it. that date runs into my prepartion work for the strongest man competition in June, i only bench press 1200 a day at the moment, i really need to get figure closer to 1800 if i want to better last years place of 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I'll mosey along for a few at any rate, fly the flag and all that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Sure ill pop in for one or two pints.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Ah thatd be grand so

We can go wherever people want after the pub , Oxygens probably handiest . The forum is handy for ballybricken chips going home :)

ya want to leave early if your looking for chips..does it not close about 1

Its been a while since I got chips in there to be honest , Im not sure what time they close.

Ya coming for a pint south?

• Advertisement

you'd rarely see south in the pub tbh. unless its his own benefit night! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'll pop along anyways!

Cool , the more the merrier :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'll have to check my calender to see if I'm free that saturday...uptill first week in May I'm crazy busy :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I'm in - unless i lose a limb or something in the meantime .....

Dont be saying that man , especially after what happened ya before the last one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah its ok - shouldnt be happening this time - i'm demoted to a pedestrian since that one ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

thats easter saturday to make things a little clearer I might go if a certain someone wants to bring me not lookin in kensutz direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

We're playing Sheffield Wednesday that day but I think I can miss it if Trish allows me to. So you could stick us down. We're playing QPR on the Monday though and can't miss that/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

There on a losing streak anyway and sure you might get lucky if your nice to me. I might not go to Madrid

• Advertisement

c - 13 wrote:
    Ah its ok - shouldnt be happening this time - i'm demoted to a pedestrian since that one ;)

gOOD MOVE , The roads have become a very dangerous place since Ive been let loose with more than 2 wheels :D

c - 13 wrote:

gOOD MOVE , The roads have become a very dangerous place since Ive been let loose with more than 2 wheels :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

so dangerous she had to say it twice

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hmmm.. could be tempted to go.. havent met anyone off this from Waterford and Im only home on weekends.. so might be worth it..

Now, would I be feeling like a grandad at this.. Im 31!!! :D

Tox

Ah ya`ll be grand toxic.....come on I`ll bring the ovaltine ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll bring the zimmer frame for ya too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

What is the age frame cos I dont want to feel out of place ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Hardly makes a difference what age anyone is tbh, it's just a social gathering, surely you can drop in and out as you please.
    Working btw.

Ah all ages go sure , go on it`ll be a laugh , sure people can go anytime they want anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

I'll try and get in but they might not let me into oxygen thats over 23s is'nt it ?

Advertisement