Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Good numbers, stil not wearing the tights tho :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Good numbers, stil not wearing the tights tho :p

damn. i was hoping you would!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I shall have to wear my fonze tshirt for this event :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I'll get my team to sew me into my Olivia Newton John Black Grease Trousers then

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

trishw78 wrote:
    I'll get my team to sew me into my Olivia Newton John Black Grease Trousers then

Trish not worth it - think of the kebabs you won't be able to eat later. Mmm drunken kebabs and taco chips..

• Advertisement

Taaaccccooooooo chips mmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i have no idea what ill be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Im goina update this thread lads , craic is 9.30 tennish Masons and then onto oxygen for the yummy mudslides , although I havent seen them there lately but yea thats the craic .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

My posse will be down from bout 7:30ish in Geoff's if anyone cares to join us for a pint then!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Looks like there'll be a good few out at it anyways!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Whos that in yer sig Fajitas? He looks exactly like a lad I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

He looks like a guy called Al from waterford, in fact I think that pic is in his myspace profile!

EDIT! I just checked and it is Al, he has pierced giblets!

Lmao...Fame!

Le Rack...Do I know you???

How'd you know about my...Piercing?

Lol!

OLDYELLER, I'm Al...Erm...Lol, I'd say ye'd know me - usually have a camera about with me!

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Have many of ye people met up before or will it be a first for everybody?

I know barry (if he goes), I know John, I Know Ken (hope to know him in more than one way soon), as for everyone else I don't know ye!!!

I was only thinking last nite how will we recognise each other. I'll be wearing clothes so as not to scare everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

A wise move, at least to spare Sparky's dicky ticker.

As for me, I shall wear a big dirty cape and smell of french fries... yum.

I'm 6'4" and bear a resemblence to that muppet in my sig - I won't be missed easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

you'll know him when you see him...
    he'll be waving his wang about and scaring away all the women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

So it's settled, everyone sleeps in Yellar's gaf.

Kablamo! wrote:
    you'll know him when you see him...
    he'll be waving his wang about and scaring away all the women.

Cheers Claire :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll wear my England jersey but then somebody must get an ambulance on standby for when I step inside the door.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ok peeps..

So its settled, 9.30 in Masons.. on the Easter Sunday?

If this is that case, then me, being the lonely oul soul that I am who's friends are all settled and married n stuff and wont go on the piss with me anymore will need some indication of what you look like cause i aint got a clue, so if anyone has pics, contact details etc can they pm me please..

Cheers

Tox

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I know oldyeller, trishw78, Stokolan, AngryBadger, lawnkiller (if he posted here) and John (something fox...can't rmember his name on boards.ie) doubt I'll be going though, crazily busy with other things at the moment :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

kensutz wrote:
    I'll wear my England jersey but then somebody must get an ambulance on standby for when I step inside the door.
    Aw please do!

If you don't then I certainly will, it's not like my England jersey gets out much in these here parts, tis only when I go back to Sasana and that hasn't been for a good while now...

England jersey it is!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Caball,Yellar, and Stokolan I know already although it has been a while, I'll be there with bells on....still no tights though :D Haven't people all put photos in the "know your nerds" thread? Either the current one, or the old one?

Haven't people all put photos in the "know your nerds" thread? Either the current one, or the old one?

I'm on the first page of the current one anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

trishw78 wrote:
    I was only thinking last nite how will we recognise each other. I'll be wearing clothes so as not to scare everyone.

I think name tags are in order! Big pink 1's

pink ones yes there's a place I can put my pic mmm not sure thats wise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Pink ones for the girls and blue ones for the boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

SebtheBum wrote:
    A wise move, at least to spare Sparky's dicky ticker.

What's this about my penis? :D

Maybe I should try and dress up like Elisha, but I think I may draw attention to me for all the wrong reasons. Plus I'd be attracted to myself and all. :D

Advertisement