Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Right folks I see above somebody said sunday tis SATURDAY THE 15TH

Starting in Masons :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Is the usual no camera rule still in place???

Yea it is

Cameras ruin nights out , an I get thick when I get em shoved up in me face on a night out too .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Yea it is

Cameras ruin nights out , an I get thick when I get em shoved up in me face on a night out too .

I dont think we can make it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Yea it is

Jaysus it's posh spice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm questionable as to whether I can make it or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Norwich must be hoping to make a final push for promotion that weekend , Delia might have to give another pep talk , LETS BE HAVING YOU !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

kensutz wrote:
    I'm questionable as to whether I can make it or not

Now I really do want to cry... are you going to make me cry Mr. Sutton. 'cause if your going to make me cry. I'll go to Madrid to my real friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I won't be able to go... boo :( Unless someone can come up with an elaborate excuse for me to miss two days work. ah crap and looks like theres gonna be a good turn out. Boo. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Larianne wrote:
    Unless someone can come up with an elaborate excuse for me to miss two days work. ah crap and looks like theres gonna be a good turn out. Boo. :(

Best one I ever heard: "I was at a party and someone spiked my drink with several laxatives last night...I could come in, but to be honest, I'll be stuck in the toilet all day"

Now you can come :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Nice one.
    Well I know Dave, and Trev and Steve a bit too well... and have spoken to Baz a time or two... (Dave rang him at 2am one night and made us talk to eachother cuz it slipped that I liked him....)
    As for your piercing, Dave + Alcohol = No Secrets.

Le Rack wrote:
    As for your piercing, Dave + Alcohol = No Secrets.

Lmao, I know. It's his fault my parents found out... :o

So is anyone I'd know going to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I should be poping down. It will be a nice jont down on the bike. I shall need a place to stay.. /me looks at laura

Not a problem Sutty , I was hoping you`d come I finally got all the mould off the bathroom window , I knew Id make you proud one day ;) .

Ah Larianne we finally got a new light fitting in the spare room too. Bou Like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I'll take the room so :D

I must warn ya the last person that got the room got a yellar with it ;)

Gwan Larianne :D

Right lads Ill say it again , were starting in Masons for definite ok. aROUND 9.30ISH .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

meldrew wrote:
    Norwich must be hoping to make a final push for promotion that weekend , Delia might have to give another pep talk , LETS BE HAVING YOU !

We're already on the push. I have to take it easy as I'm flying out the following day if I have to miss Sheffield Wednesday away. 15 years remembering Hillsbrough too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

trishw78 wrote:
    I know barry (if he goes), I know John, I Know Ken (hope to know him in more than one way soon), as for everyone else I don't know ye!!!

I was only thinking last nite how will we recognise each other. I'll be wearing clothes so as not to scare everyone.

Tis not me you know or is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I will be driving down, so I'd probably be early. The bus last time took 3 hours, so I reckon I'll be down in 1 hour 30 minutes.

Plan for 2 hours...Traffic can get fairly hectic around Carlow. And don't go through Naas for your own sake... ;)

If there's people about earlier shall we say to meet in Geoffs?

• Advertisement

Fair play to ya driving sparky , ya dont even have yer car that long , good man :)

Some fuptard robbed a couple a the hubcaps off my car monday , they attempted the 3rd one too , I was fairly pissed when I seen it grrr.

I wouldnt mind a swift afternoon pint , in the evening I wont be early though , Im terrible for actually getting me out a the house so I wont even say I might be early in the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yeah in a space of nearly 2 months, I have clocked up 700 miles. All city driving, and a little bit of country driving.

Barrie wrote:
    Tis not me you know or is it?

No not you the other Barry = Cabaal

Mr Sutton may I come with you or am I still to much of a ginks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

trishw78 wrote:
    Mr Sutton may I come with you or am I still to much of a ginks :D
    What the hell is a "ginks"?

Ya don't mean "jinx", by any chance?

yeah I mean jinx and I wouldn't mind but he did correct my spelling all weekend. thanks seb

Hey Sparks I'll be around early, and possibly FAjitas yeah? and a few other's and we'll undoubtadly be in geoffs so any of the early birds, (730pmish on) could meet in there out in the back garden terrace dealy bit, so we're all in the one vacinity cuz it's a big place! :)

Sounds like a plan alright. I'll be in as soon as I'm finished my dinner!

Are there many people travelling down? Do ye know where to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Le Rack wrote:
    Hey Sparks I'll be around early, and possibly FAjitas yeah? and a few other's and we'll undoubtadly be in geoffs so any of the early birds, (730pmish on) could meet in there out in the back garden terrace dealy bit, so we're all in the one vacinity cuz it's a big place! :)

screw you im staying with laura !

ya coming down sarge?

• Advertisement

Sarge wrote:
    screw you im staying with laura !
    jaysus, it was just an offer, for example for those who don't know the area.

Advertisement