Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah i never said for definate yet - getting paid thursday - thats the decider for me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ah well the rest of us will have a fantastic night anyway. Do not fear Sparky as ever shall ''Bring da Funk '';)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll let ya know asap what the story is with me. Could end up going and flying out on Sunday for Mondays game.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

So how many are actually going on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

So I hear there's a shindig going down in Waterford this weekend. I'm a bit new to this boards thing and that Oldyellar guy seems to be pritty sound. how does one get in on said action?

• Advertisement

So I hear there's a shindig going down in Waterford this weekend. I'm a bit new to this boards thing and that Oldyellar guy seems to be pritty sound. how does one get in on said action?

Well firstly I think you will need to apologize to OldYellar for referring to HER as a guy:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

one simply turns up in masons, and joins the gang, I'll be there for sure!

Well what ya do is turn up in a gimp suit with a gift in the form of alcohol or chocolate for the luverly host , thats about it really ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Masons is that the place on Mayors Walk where they sell the cans ? Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with somewhere else , oh now I know is that Club L.A. sorry about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

where is everyone going to be situated upstairs downstairs at the bar

• Advertisement

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Well what ya do is turn up in a gimp suit with a gift in the form of alcohol or chocolate for the luverly host , thats about it really ;)

Gift you say? and girl too? No Way!!! I don't believe you. you sound like a guy you talk like a guy and in the picture i took you even look like a guy. You sure about this whole girl thing?

Na I am a guy , OLDYELLAR is a bloke .

Masons is down opposite Oxygen , and Trish Im not sure where I`ll be depends how many are there , I usually tend to go upstairs when Im there though so Ill prolly be up there , if anybody wants to text me incase their getting the fears of not recognising people , pm me yer mobile number an we can sort something out.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Na I am a guy , OLDYELLAR is a bloke .

Masons is down opposite Oxygen , and Trish Im not sure where I`ll be depends how many are there , I usually tend to go upstairs when Im there though so Ill prolly be up there , if anybody wants to text me incase their getting the fears of not recognising people , pm me yer mobile number an we can sort something out.

I knew I was right. I can sence these things call it womans intuition, it never fails me. Shud definately be there so. I'll be the redhead with either a blue or pink top on, I havn't decided yet, so if ye see me looking lost come save me. :)

Oh a red head....................:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Hey just realised, I dunno where the feck i'm going >_<

Nor do I have a place to stay lol! ach just like the good aul days *sniffles*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Masons isn't to hard to find...This might be a stupid question, but have you been to Waterford before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oh many times :)

Tiz gonna shack up with Oldyellar, I hear he's a ride *pelvic thrusts*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

:( Working nights on Fri and Sat so I'll have to cry off on this one. Oh well enjoy yourselves guys and gals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

there might be a wee problem then i have red hair as well this could get confusing you know vodka junkie i also like to consume vodka but i'm not a junkie i don't think

Relax everyone who's afraid of not finding people. If people are worried feel free to pm me, I'll give you my mobile and you can lay a phat text on me if you're lost, alone, and scared in big bad masons. :D

• Advertisement

We all set for tonight?

hELL YEA :)

One more time Yellar, when're you heading into masons tonight? 8:30?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Yes We Are !!

I hope ye all have a good night. I may pop in to say hello.

One more time Yellar, when're you heading into masons tonight? 8:30?

8:30? ****e, thought it was 9:30!

I'll be a bit late so! Just finished work!

Boo-urns!

Got my mum to drop me off at Masons where I met my two mates, talked outside for a bit. Finished off my bottle of (unalcoholic) coke, which I clearly opened in front of Masons. First friend went up, bouncers told him Hoodies were not allowed, he took it off, bouncer said his T-shirt wasn't suitable... Cartoon of a guy in a mask. He said he'd change, and we'd be back, then I said that I'd go in now and try meet people... Asked for ID, bouncer searched my wallet!!! as if for drugs, then the other bouncer searched my jacket... Then I was told I was drinking outside before I came in... And that I was barred for it!!! I was shocked! Dull night...Taxi home a few minutes ago, shared with some randomers heading out the same direction...And one puked in the back seat... Lovely!

How'd the rest of the night go? I popped down about to see if I could find any of yez, but couldn't!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Fajitas! wrote:
    Boo-urns!

Got my mum to drop me off at Masons where I met my two mates, talked outside for a bit. Finished off my bottle of (unalcoholic) coke, which I clearly opened in front of Masons. First friend went up, bouncers told him Hoodies were not allowed, he took it off, bouncer said his T-shirt wasn't suitable... Cartoon of a guy in a mask. He said he'd change, and we'd be back, then I said that I'd go in now and try meet people... Asked for ID, bouncer searched my wallet!!! as if for drugs, then the other bouncer searched my jacket... Then I was told I was drinking outside before I came in... And that I was barred for it!!! I was shocked! Dull night...Taxi home a few minutes ago, shared with some randomers heading out the same direction...And one puked in the back seat... Lovely!

How'd the rest of the night go? I popped down about to see if I could find any of yez, but couldn't!

Sure Masons is a sh!thole anyway. Cant understand why anyone would wanna go in there.

Aye, though I was going to meet the boardsie's rather than enjoy it's athmosphere ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

The bouncers were right pricks outside of Masons. I even got stopped for id and he had a quick look in my wallet as I was taking out my license. Good night anyway.

Advertisement