Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Beers

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Fajitas! wrote:
    Aye, though I was going to meet the boardsie's rather than enjoy it's athmosphere ;)

Downses would have been a better choice for a meet up IMO. Nice character about the place, comfy seats and none of the hassle ya get with Masons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

checking wallets. tell them to go **** themselves and then go somewhere decent. nothing worse than a bouncer on a power trip

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Mossy Monk wrote:
    nothing worse than a bouncer on a power trip

There is...

All three bouncers on a power trip :p

Actually, Downses would be a great place for it!

(And the taps are the best in town IMO)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ya twas ridiculous alright , they wouldnt leave Azezil in with a hoodie top but they left Sutty in wearing a t shirt saying '' theres no manslaughter without laughter'' WTF .

Completely insane!

Did yez have a good night anyways?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

No feckin hoodies, what the hell, it was on under a smart jacket too... utter muppets, got a loan of a t-shirt came back and got asked for id! lol :)

Ah was alright night, I was pretty tired from the night before thou :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Just before I got to the door there was a few turned away because one had a hoody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

lol knackers the lot of youse!

That hoodie policy is a joke to be honest. I was wearing one last week and one of the bouncers stopped me. I refused to take it off. He said feck off elsewhere, I said fine are you gonna DJ for the night so?

Most of those bouncers are muppets but some of them are sound enough...they have to enforce that stupid rule so you can't really blame em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Sorry couldn't make it, got stuck flamin babysittin!
    Is that hoodie thing in everywhere now? Never worn one out...
    Kinda glad I didn't get out now with all the hassle you guy's seemed to get.
    Hope ya enjoyed it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Could'nt make it last night but how about organizing a bbq for boardies in the summer ? Maybe Jack Meades we would'nt have to worry about hoodies etc, see what Yellar thinks as fair play to her shes a great organizer

• Advertisement

Not many showed but fun was had :)

The hoodie thing is a complete load a bolix , meh I was not impressed by Masons , actually Jack Meades aint a bad idea there meldrew sure we`ll see how it goes.

Had another late one at the park , ah the parks great , a night out would not be complete without a trip to my favourite water feature ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Who did you kiss under the fountain that night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Jack Meades for the end of June would be ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

I cant believe ye went down to the park , its dangerous enough down there in the daylight !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

aii, i live down by the park. Its a right gettho. Shot me two homies last night on the swings, mo-fo's making a move on my turf, two bullet holes will learn em real good i tells ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cant say i have ever encountered any problems around the park at night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Pics?

Lol, I think Old Yellar had a 'no cameras' rule!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 grizi

i was there too - nice to meet people again but pity about the bouncers. Twas also one of the quietest nights in Oxygen that I've seen. Everyone must have been waiting for Sun - no pics by me either...that Oldyellar nearly had my guts the last time i took a pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

meldrew wrote:
    I cant believe ye went down to the park , its dangerous enough down there in the daylight !
    I usually cut through it on the way home from the pub, never saw an ounce of trouble.......touch wood I won't either.

• Advertisement

I havent had any dodginess down the park yet anyway . Touch wood I wont either , There was some dodgy folks their saturday though ;) Vodka junkie knows what Im on about :D

All looked very dodgy to me anyway ;)

Sounds like ye did something...

It's moments like this that would make a camera a perfect tool!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I havent had any dodginess down the park yet anyway . Touch wood I wont either , There was some dodgy folks their saturday though ;) Vodka junkie knows what Im on about :D

All looked very dodgy to me anyway ;)

Aye, there was people trying to rape me down there, twazn't safe to turn yer back on any of the girls down there OR Sutty!!! I think whne your down there with people like yee your as safe as your gonna get, who'd be crazy enough to intervene?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

Fajitas! wrote:
    Lol, I think Old Yellar had a 'no cameras' rule!

That rule seems to become less enforced the drunker evereyone gets I find, unfortunately I forgot to bring me camera down with me. :(

Advertisement