Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want a Guest Pass

Options
  • 25-02-2006 5:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

To you I'm just a random noob. But I was hoping that if you have a Guest Pass with dust on it, you would be willing to let me have it. I played at my friends house and I really love WoW now. I thought it would be cool if i could get my own account and then after the ten days continue it up when I can buy it. If you can help me out it would really mean a lot to me. Thanks for hearing me out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Well if you've already played it just buy an account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ghop

you need an activation key to buy an account. i dont have one and i dont have $50 to spend on one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

"$"

Dollars...? How very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Ghop wrote:
    you need an activation key to buy an account. i dont have one and i dont have $50 to spend on one yet.
    Well then break open that piggy bank mate.
    50 quid for the game is nothing, you dont even need a credit card as you can get gamer cards that give you any amount of time you can afford so dont be stingy!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You can only use a guest pass once, and once it has expired, you'll have to buy the game anyway to continue. And that'll be just around the time that you're getting good at the game, and starting instances...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What brought you to boards.ie, if you don't mind me asking? You're American, no?

Don't have a guest pass, maybe check on HardForum?

Advertisement