Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'PRE-BUILT' Wall

Options
  • 25-02-2006 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If any of you travel on the new road that links the N7 to the Nangor road, near Grangecastle, yu may have noticed a new stone wall that was delivered in pre-built sections.

Does anyone know anything about this product, where to get it, is it expensive, are there many suppliers, etc?

Thanks,
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,437 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Probably done by one of the usual pre-cast concrete manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Mrs. O works for Alcrete in Kill. Think they supplied it. They make precast walls, etc. Part of the Menolly Group.

have a look at www.alcrete.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wobs

Hi,

I think you are talking about Mulcair stone walls. They are down in limerick. I may have some info filed away as I looked into using them. will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

cheers all.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wobs

Hi Prospect,

I couldn't find the info but from what I can remeber they are in Askeaton in Limerick. Price wise i don't think their is much of a saving compared to a traditional stone mason doing it on site, but you need to give them 3 months lead time and they arrive and put them in place in a day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement