Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please!!! on mocks!

Options
  • 25-02-2006 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

heya all!!
    wondering if any1 has info information on the higher music and biology mocks exams ..
    iv 3left.. MUSIC French BIOLOGY!!
    please if any1 has ne tipps could ye let me know please..
    :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 una marie

any hints on the home ec mock?!!
    one of my short questions in home ec is what is the the difference between a contributary and a non-contributary pension? please help![/B][/B]
    sorry dont do music or french, r skool doesnt offer these subjects!!
    in biology i had short qs on ecology, label microscope, label eye, fuctions of ear, whats an immobilsed enzyme and 2 uses

the exp were the effect on exercise on pulse or breathing
    effect of heat on enzyme
    osmosis

the long q were on q1 genetics with a cross! definition of linked genes
    q2 easy question on food - elements in protein, name and give func of one fat sol vit, test for protein and red. sugar
    q3 photosynthesis the light stage and the exp on light intensity u(u have to draw a graph showing expected results!0
    q4 soz cant remember!
    q5 mix digestion table of fats, protein and starch easy to fill in and label parts of digestive system, the nephron was in this 2 with osmoregulation definition,
    q6 was the breathing system, no a disease its cause and treatment
    and den a small bit bout immunity, reading a summary of immunity will more than cover u!! hope u get that paper!
    now, please help me bck by giving help in homec!!!! im honestly desperate!
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

heya. thanks so so so much ur a star!!!
    im so sorry but i dont do home ec i do chemsitry instead.. but if ders any other subject i can help u with just ask...

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 22 una marie

ah no worries! good luk anyway...remember thats d paper i got u mite not get the same but still it's an idea! dont kill me if it doesnt come up!

Advertisement