Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fantasy league end of week 5

• 25-02-2006 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

ok d-fens i am something like 12 points behind you. ( i looked at it few hours ago, i kind of forget/ not)
    roar, what is wrong, you were in the top two for weeks, now if week six is bad for you, you will be gone.
    1 kielys killers
    2 me
    3 rocco
    4 vince
    5 roar
    you know d-fens i was in the number 1 spot for a week and it felt and looked good. i want that spot back. two weeks ago i was over 100 and something behind you, now it is just 12. i still think SOMEONE in that top 5 will win. roar could fall away next week, it would be a pity to lose you roar, you were going well for ages.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

How convenient that you leave me out. Just watch what happens next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

you scored 52 points from monday night raw ( raw was good last night)
    i scored 48.
    i looked at your week 6 team (this week) and it is good, i cant take that away from you, its good and you have had good scores for the past few weeks. but 2 things- 1st of all you need to have an awesome week and for the five on top of you not to and for 5 teams above you having a bad week thats a long shot. 2nd, its to late to make a come back for you, sorry kid.
    Very very interesting fozzy. you have picked angle and undertaker this week, thats dicey when only one of them will win this friday. i took a chance on the undertaker, thats good or bad. and i see d-fens and his kiely killers stayed away from angle and the undertaker, he is playing it very very safe, that looks good, for now, but friday will tell the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

for the past 2 weeks while myself and d-fens have been fighting for the no1 spot in the fantasy league i write down d-fens team on a little scrap of paper and watch smack down looking at my team and his team. i have only been doing that since i hit the no 1 spot and its only his team i have been watching with great interest.
    does that mean i reckon only d-fens or i will win, hmmmmm

The two weeks after the last two ppv's were bad for me, I didn't see either one live, so I didn't want to spoil the tv shows while I picked fresh guys. I also forgot that NWO was on the week it was..but enough excuses!

triple h wrote:
    Very very interesting fozzy. you have picked angle and undertaker this week, thats dicey when only one of them will win this friday

My thinking is that Angle will get a few ankle locks, and retain the belt, while Taker will beat up someone who interferes in the match..which probably won't happen actually, haha. Should've picked Mark Henry....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i was under the impression taht this ran all year long, why are you talking like it's over next week, in 3 months time the momentum may have shifted completely and some of our more expensive wrestlers may be out of the limelight.

• Advertisement

It's over at WM. 10 weeks since the start. I think WM is the last event that counts anyway, if not, it's some time around then

Advertisement