Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex Advice

• 25-02-2006 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

my girlfriend and myself are together for well over a year now and for some reason during sex she can't seem to orgasm fully. There's no problem in any other form of foreplay or anything,she can orgasm no problem.Its just during sex she starts to approach orgasm and it seems like its going to be great but then she said it feels like the feeling gets too intense and then its like she orgasmed but didnt feel it.

its starting to become kinda frustrating for both of us and i was just wondering if anyone here had had a similiar problem or any advice for me on technique or anything?
    thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

External stimulation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It happens a lot of women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

ya its external stimulation in conjunction with other things that brings her to the point of a nice orgasm its just seems to completely die then and its been happening all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Unlike men, women can lose their arousal during intercourse, and from even overstimulation.

Perhaps, you should slow down, and alternate between entirely penetrative, and oral. According to my g/f, she has entirely different internal and external orgasms, however, she cant orgasm from penetrative sex unless she's already orgasmed from oral... that or she's really greedy.

It's also possibly performance anxiety, it happens men too. You can pump for Ireland but never come. Generally it's about letting the arousal subside, no contact, and then start over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Do you change it up much during the sex? As in, are we talking 20 minutes of missionary and nought else?

While a lot of guys can be brought to orgasm by a woman just applying the same "technique" until they cum, women generally aren't the same. They can actually become, for want of a better word, "desensitised" when you apply the same kind of stimulation persistently. If you're not already doing this try changing position, and if external stimulation is something that works for her, try positions that free up one of your hands, then go to town on her labia.

Many women find a gradual build-up to the point of orgasm to be far more satisfying than just plunging in. Pacing is critical, so if you're not doing it already, train yourself to read her responses, and up the gears as she begins to hit the apex of a particular speed.....

this is starting to read like a manual, I'm swear I'm far more sensual in person :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

How many times must this be said in PI- Thaedydal can you put a sticky up.

MOST WOMEN DONT ORGASM FROM INTERCOURSE!!!!

We need manual or oral stimulation.

AB Are you showing off? Also the the labia isnt the clit. You guys STILL dont know where it is? Shocking. You do need a manual.

Does she masterbate? If a woman can't make herself orgasm then chances are her guy wont either. Unless hes superskilled :p .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

AB Are you showing off? Also the the labia isnt the clit. You guys STILL dont know where it is? Shocking. You do need a manual.

'course I'm showing off, and I intentionally advised paying attention to the labia, and not the clit, because, of the guys who can actually find it, many go straight for it, and that's as big a mistake as not being able to find it. ;)

Advertisement