Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Making the move

• 25-02-2006 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'll keep it as short as possible :)

I'm 17, shes 17, we hang around in the same "circle" of friends, I -really- like her, and I think she likes me.. But I just dont know what to do/say, her friends say somtimes that she likes me, but she never sends and flirty signals really, maybe shes just shy? I just dont wanna make a fool of myself really and get a bad rejection and then feel awkward around her. Any tips greatly appriciated, thanks :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

ask her to do something non-threatening (relationship wise) on your own with her. do you two have a common interest - same music, same sort of films etc? you could also try out some coffee shop somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ye I'd have no problem bringer her anywhere like that, But I feel that would be the time to make a move or somthin, but I just dont know what to do. I'd like to find out if she liked me before I tried to come on to her or anything. Ye very common interests, music films etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Find a reason to spend some time together and see what happens. Are you texting her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

The best things you can do is get to know eachother better . And see what happens best of luck:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Wait for a big party.. then both of yous get smashed.. play some drinking
    games and then you'll have the balls to ask the question:D

sad but o so true:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

This time last year I was 17.. start to txt her. Its the best way to get to know her better. And you can make the move through txt. I know the older generation here wont agree with me but I think it would be fine to it that way. Also check out her friends and find out what she thinks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ive been txtin her for a while now ye, Ive gotten all I really need to know about her. As for asking her by text, I just dont know how to go about saying it >_<

And to the guy that said about drinkin, She doesnt drink :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Wait for a big party.. then both of yous get smashed.. play some drinking games and then you'll have the balls to ask the question:D
    Try to be somewhat constructive or we'll have another "I got drunk last night and I regret ..." thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ive been txtin her for a while now ye, Ive gotten all I really need to know about her. As for asking her by text, I just dont know how to go about saying it >_<

And to the guy that said about drinkin, She doesnt drink :P

Just tell her you've liked her for a while and was wondering if she would like to go to cinema/coffee shop together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭DJlee

the best way to do it is just be open!
    since ur txtin her, and she's txtin abck its already a good sign!
    just keep things up, get chatty with her, ask he does she wanna "go somewhere" with ya, and just say it to her!
    it could work out for the better homie!

• Advertisement
Advertisement